May 4, 2020
In this episode of the "We Love Equity Real Estate Show" Marcus is joined by Lee Waldrop. Lee is a licensed agent who has been investing in residential real estate since 2011 he owns several real estate companies that focus on flipping houses turnkey property management buying homes and wholesaling in lower Alabama. Lee discusses:
1) How to Continue to persevere and go through even though you
didn't have the money
2) How to find the right seller
3) What two transactions that are better than lease options
4) What is the smart and great business strategy you can do that Lee does
5) What are the benefits and the negatives as far as if they went with a property manager.
01:21 Who is Lee Waldrop
4:06 Lee's inspiration to get into real estate investing.
05:52 His first business transaction.
07:03 First Real Estate Deal
9:22 Walkthrough seller finance deal.
18:16 Lease option perception.
24:24 Lee's Secret Sauce.
28:06 Flipping rentals walkthrough.
30:49 Tips in finding real estate deals.
31:40 Their Idea of marketing revealed.
36:04 Challenge of finding their investors
38:51 Share his most creative deal
40:52 Lee's whole upswing and a lesson learned.
Connect with Lee
BiggerPockets Profile: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Twaldro1
Don't forget to subscribe to the show!
GET YOUR 15 Minutes Free Consultation:
Assignment Agreement Link
15 Questions to validate your seller
JOIN OUR CONVERSATIONS:
Facebook group: https://bit.ly/32Y5C2s
Also, find the show on Feedspot