Apr 12, 2021
Getting through the years of investing and challenges as an
investor! In Today's episode our special guest is Philip Zweig aka
"FlipMan" he is the founder of Flipp In America has been investing,
making money, and teaching his investors how to flip homes
His investors have come from Arizona, California, Canada,
Indiana, Illinois, and England. He has been instrumental in buying,
selling, lending, rehabbing, and managing millions of dollars in
real estate. Providing homes for many families in Arizona.
Check out this episode to learn how to elevate and scale your
fix and flip business! Make sure to watch/listen to the full
episode as Philip answered our HOT SEAT questions directly to the
point and learn actionable tips and key metrics that will help you
along your journey.
- 2:56 Philip started in Xerox Machine Door to Door selling
- 4:22 Philip’s first real estate mentor changed the way he
- saw the corporate world.
- 9:03 First REI deal with the help of his first “Real
- 10:47 Philip even got penalized just to do his first fix and
- 17:36 How to overcome Struggles & fears on facing his first
- 19:53 The man with great influence in Phillp’s journey in real
- 23:40 The Power of Partnership
- 25: 29 At his lowest point in life, networking opened new
- 31.55 Attitude and mindset that must-have as a real estate
- 33:03 Tips to find deals with no money for marketing.
- 41:22 Key points to remember in Fix and Flipping Houses
- 46:12 Get yourself a handful of Realtors
- 47:56 The Benefits of Working with a Real Estate Mentor
- 58:39 Philip Answered the HOT SEAT Questions Round
You're gonna mess up, but stick
with it and trust the results will be there.
I believe if you don't have the
money, provide other values, so GO... figure out how to lock the
deals out, lock them up!
Money's easy, right? There's money
all over. You gotta change your mindset. I can feel there's a value
that you could do if you're hungry.
Connect with Philip Zweig at:
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this
episode, please share it on social media using the social share
buttons below, and don't forget to leave a short review on
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling,
feel free to visit my Website and Youtube
channel. If you get value from the videos and content
we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus here
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/real_estate_podcasts
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!