May 24, 2021
In today's episode let's welcome our special guest Dr. Axel
Meierhoefer. He is a business owner, who began thinking about
applying profits towards retirement, and research indicated that
owning tangible assets would be the best way. It’s also the path
that the government supports the most, which led him to develop a
residential real estate portfolio worth about $1.5 Million. It’s
still growing, and many lessons learned are now available for him
to teach, coach, and mentor people.
Today, join us to reveal the secrets behind the success of their
journey and how he has made many relationships, learned about the
pitfalls of purchases, and made good and bad decisions that
ultimately reached economic independence.
Make sure to watch/listen to the full episode as Axel's answered
our HOT SEAT questions directly to the point and learn actionable
tips and key metrics that will help you along your journey.
- 3:11 Get to know Dr. Axel Meierhoefer
- 7:41 Green Card sponsor opportunity in the US
- 15:43 Transitioning from Military to Coaching &
- 18:06 How he started to build his portfolio at the age of
- 20:28 The challenges he faced before closing his first
- 24:40 Two things he provided the bank aside from W2 to get a
- 29:20 The perks of getting the best property management
organization in town
- 33:21 A brief overview of the 1031 exchange
- 39:12 Dr. Axel investing out of state strategy - REVEALED!
- 43:53 The significance of Turnkey providers in his out-of-state
- 46:17 Discussing Dr. Axel current target markets.
- 50:50 3 things to consider when looking for a specific
- 55:10 Dr. Axel answered HOT SEAT QUESTIONS Round
Quotes from this episode:
“This is not the place to invest
for performance. So I needed to come up with a strategy that
actually allowed us for performing investments”- Dr.
“I built my business to the point
that it runs by itself and I don't need to be there every day
anymore.” - Dr. Axel Meierhoefer.
“I was raised with the glass half
empty” - Dr. Axel Meierhoefer.
Connect with Dr. Axel Meierhoefer at:
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this
episode, please share it on social media using the social share
buttons below, and don't forget to leave a short review on
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling,
feel free to visit my Website and Youtube
channel. If you get value from the videos and content
we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus here
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/real_estate_podcasts
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!